Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Misplaced ping while zoomed out.

When I was zoomed out to about 70% and one of my players pinged the map, it appeared in the wrong place. It was roughly 4-6 squares to the southeast of where she was actually pinging. Don't have her stats, but I was using Chrome (latest build) on Win7(64bit)
Ok, I did a self test, and have pics, since we all know that without pics, it didn't happen) ;) On the GM screen, zoomed to 70% 100% on Player's screen. Win7 Enterprise SP1 Chrome 19.0.1084.36 beta-m "Player" window using Chrome's incognito mode so I could be connected twice.
Thanks, I will add this to the bugs list.
Actually, that was an easy fix. Fix will be live in the next update later today.
Sweet, thanks! (BTW, since I know how draining it can be to constantly hear complaints all day) Overall this software is awesome, and I have far more positive experiences than problems, despite the fact that you and the dev team probably only hear about the problems. I'd just like to thank you guys, both for the product, and for all the hard work supporting it. You're all doing an awesome job.
Thanks, Ken! Appreciate the kind words.