Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Copy and Paste Token Problem

I am having some issues with copy and pasting tokens.  When I select a token, copy and paste it on my character sheet it CLEARS the max value of Bar 1.  I do not understand since it doesn't happen with all tokens.  I cannot figure out what the difference between the two are.  One thing I do know about whats going on is, it only happens with linked character sheets.  Which leads me to believe its a character sheet issue of some kind. I was hoping someone might have some ideas of what might cause this.  Its annoying when I try to move tokens from one map to another.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, Toby . Does this issue persist if you rejoin the campaign by refreshing your browser page?
Yes.  This does.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Toby said: When I select a token, copy and paste it on my character sheet... That's a little confusing to me.  Can you explain that process in a little more detail?  Do you mean you are copying a token and pasting it to a page?  Appologies for the confusion.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I thought this sounded familiar... <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2430246/copied-a" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2430246/copied-a</a>...
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Try setting "Represents" on tokens before choosing "Use Selected Token" from the the Bio page. &nbsp;Not sure why it makes a difference. But if you choose&nbsp;"Use Selected Token" before setting "Represents" on the token, the token and sheet do not retain their link when dragged from the sidebar. &nbsp;This might affect copies as well.