Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

3D Dice issue

have been using 3D dice for roughly 60hrs of play, then today i get this messege under the setting tab... Sorry, but your browser doesn't support WebGL, necessary for showing 3D graphics. See this site for more info. im on Firefox and a mac running Yosemite, worked fine yesterday,nothing has changed on computer, restarted same issue, any ideas?

Edited 1452063903
Silvyre
Forum Champion
I had the same message crop up a week or so ago. Updating my graphics card drivers didn't resolve the issue for me, but disabling Firefox's option to "Use hardware acceleration when available" did(?)—you might want to try either, and see if that works out for you. Edit: actually, it seems that Firefox reenabled the aforementioned option, yet the issue hasn't returned for me. I can no longer be sure of what solved my own instance of this issue, because I also installed a few dozen "optional" Windows updates and changed a setting on my graphics card right before I realized this...
yeah, i have no updates available and also went and unchecked the "use hardware acceleration" still have same issue. so weird, worked yesterday and literally have changed nothing...bummer
Downloaded Mac version of chrome and it works fine.