I have about 1200 assets (mostly tokens) in my file library. They're extremely difficult to manage when you can only see a couple of them on the screen at a time. File Management Features I'd like to see: - Ability to Overwrite or replace files that have duplicate names, instead of just making duplicates. - Ability to Sort by file size, date uploaded, etc - Ability to change file views, including small thumbnails, no thumbnails, and "details/list" view similar to what windows explorer shows. Tile view takes up a lot of screen real estate, especially when the screen isn't re-sizable. - Ability to turn off file deletion verification popup box. Single click to delete. - Selection by dragging rather than clicking. - A Desktop (non browser) client. I'm also finding that deleting multiple assets from the library at once doesn't work . When you refresh the page, all the deleted assets are back . Single-deleting assets works just fine, but can take hours if you have hundreds or thousands of assets.