Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Webcam not working

So I got this new ChatCam webcam, and it doesn't seem to be working. I've tried everything. I'm using Chrome, but I tried Firefox as well - no luck. My computer is using Windows Vista. 
1452224692

Edited 1452224758
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
My first question is: Are you testing this with someone at the gametable with you? A/V will not work without someone else at the table. Secondly, is the game you are a part of set up to allow A/V?  A GM can turn off A/V entirely. If you are testing with someone else, can you please follow Steps 1-9 of our Solving A/V Issues checklist to see if one of those components is causing the problem? We can only help if we can recreate your issue, so it is important that you follow all the steps, even if you don't think the steps apply to your situation.  You might have your helper try the steps too, to make sure the issue isn't on their end.