Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Timezone compatable

I am looking to get into 3.5e, Pathfinder, DnD 4e and Mutants and Masterminds (as those are the books I have). There are no gameshops or meetups here so No way of finding any people interested and none of my friends want to even give it a chance. So I turned to the online community, however timezones seem to have it out for me as all the posts for New Players with no experience are usually while I'm still asleep. If anyone is thinking of DMing a campaign comparable with the South African (+2) timezone for the times of 2PM - Midnight on Saturday or Sunday (maybe even Friday) please let me know. Yours respectfully Simon Seedle
I can't DM a game for you however I could teach you to DM fourth edition if that is something you think you might be interested in. That is probably your best bet for finding a game soon. And playing as a player a game is not a requisite to learn to DM.