At this point one of the only reasons that I am a paying member is to use the Character Sheets on my Tablet at the Table. That being said the the Spellbook is Broken! I spent quite some time adding all of the Paladin Level 1 Spells to the Spellbook for my Character on my Computer. When I access the Character Sheet from my tablet NONE of the information that I put in is there except the total number of Boxes that contain each spell. ALL of the other information is blank! Also if i touch any part of a box that contains an individual spell on my Tablet it deletes ALL of the information in that box on my browser. Furthermore when I try to edit the information directly from my Tablet to a spell box that has been created on the Computer it deletes all of the information and REPLACES the Spell Name with "Locate Object". However it becomes available on The Tablet. EDIT: After continued testing IF while in the Spellbook on the Tablet I Press the "+Add" Button and Name the Spell It adds the information to Both Locations and I am able to Finish adding the information on the Computer. I have tested this on BOTH iOS and Android Tablets. I have tested this with BOTH the D&D 5e & Shaped D&D 5e Character Sheets. I CAN access the information when using JUST the browser on the Tablet however this is not very usable as it becomes VERY difficult to see rolls or to make other rolls easily. I am hoping that I am just missing something easy or that this is an issue that will be resolved quickly. Thank You in advance for your quick response and help.