Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Subscribed to get Roll20 on Windows tablet

Having read the page titled "Roll20 Table on Tablet Support" (at <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Roll20_Table_on_Tablet_Su" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Roll20_Table_on_Tablet_Su</a>... I was expecting the tablet support to also support Windows Tablet since it says "it should "just work" when you visit the site via tablet". However the browser functionality doesn't work as expected on that page, and browsing the forums it seems that the "table on tablet support" is only for Android and iOS? If this is really the case, then that page NEEDS to be changed to make it clear to us Windows Tablet users that the functionality will not be available (e.g. using touch support to move tokens around on the map). Note that I fully consider a Windows tablet to be a tablet (unlike some comments in other threads from a year or more ago). Touch is an important part of modern devices, and game-playing using touch is becoming more popular.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
I added a line from the supporter page to the Wiki. Thanks.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It's most likely more a matter of the browser you're using than the device model. Are you using some implementation of Internet Explorer on your Windows Tablet? I believe the VTT is only tested against Chrome and Firefox. If there's a version of either of those available for your device, I would try installing it.
Even on Apple tablets, it's always been recommended you use the mobile Chrome browser rather than the native ones.
Hi&nbsp; MJS - you email has been recived - sorry for the trouble and thank you for letting us know. Since we are handling this over email now, I will close this thread. You are welcome to create a new one if need be. Thanks!