Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

LFG listing not showing in search

Hi, I've activated a Game's LFG function but it is not showing the in the search engine. I've made sure the "playing" section is filled in, players wanted number as well as accepting new players. Mature content is not checked. It's been up for a week, so I know it's not the waiting 1-2 hours thing.  Any suggestions on what might be causing the problem?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
what is the name of the campaign.
You might not have set the 'time' of the next game.  If it has passed or doesn't exist, it won't show up.

Edited 1452498044
Game time is set for 23 Jan. I copied and deleted the game thinking maybe I had flummoxed something in the setup.  Campaign name is: Star Wars - Shadows and Light game type is: Star Wars....
I found it.  It's on there now.
Here is the link for your game in the  LFG tool Rob M - since we found it, I will close this thread. Thanks!