Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFG) DM who want his turn to play

Goat Games
Marketplace Creator
Hello, i am a really infortunate DM who just wish to play in a game of roleplay without the group disbanding of just get my posting ignored. Never actualy played a real game on roll20 but i have above 2k hours of Dming! I REALLY like Sci-fi (Star_without_numbers, Mass Effect , Homebrew, Etc) i also like Fantasy RPGS and the Cthullu universe as well. I can literally play anything and i dont mind playing support or cleric or whatever that is missing in a group. I can play on all day of the week after 5:00 PM up to 12:00 AM, (weekends instable due to job with varied hours) I am also Canadian French with good english and i am able to do voices and really RP my character, fair player, wont cheat or METAgame either, can even help the DM if he need a hand. (and i dont draw on the table when the DM is busy!) Plz help this poor soul :(
Well my Wednesday roleplaying group is looking to recruit a player for this Wednesday. We are a long term roleplaying group where every player needs to be willing to GM at some point (the current GMs are already picked). This way no one gets stuck being a forever GM.  We are currently doing two rotating campaigns. One is in savage world's the other in hackmaster. We are willing to teach the systems and provide materials. If your interested you can send me a PM for more details or contact me on skype if you want to join. My Skype name is niallrooney3001
I'm sorry I forgot to mention our game time 10pm EST (7pm PST). We usally go for 3 hours.
As an experienced DM, you may find this WAY too light and basic for you, but if you can see past that, you'll have a lot of fun. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2830615/lfp-whats-a-good-time-for-you" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2830615/lfp-whats-a-good-time-for-you</a>
Goat Games
Marketplace Creator
I am still searching for games to play in, if anybody has an offer or need help with their game ( co-GM ) i would be glad to help.