Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [Pathfinder] Three flexible, easy to please, and reliable players looking for a campaign/GM.

Edited 1452734631
Hello everyone! I spend a lot of my time GMing and I'd like to find a game to kick back and play in. A couple of my players/friends would like to join me for another game during the week. We've been running the same campaign for 10 months now and we're all pretty comfortable with each other. If it's relevant to you we are all in our mid to late twenties. We aren't very picky, and if you're a new GM looking to get your feet wet I would be happy to help you along when you need advice. I have quite a few bookmarked tools that I can definitely use to supplement your materials if necessary. Here's a quick list summary of what we're looking for Schedule Game cannot occur before 5:00pm CST on weekdays Weekends are fine Mondays are off limits due to another game Tuesdays are sometimes used as a backup day for our other game and should be avoided if possible. Type of Campaign Homebrew or existing campaign settings are fine, we don't have a preference.  Source Material We do not require any third party materials. Races No preferences, we'll play whatever you allow Classes Personally I would like to play a Dervish Magus, beyond that we have no class preferences.
bump

Edited 1453073922
I'm 23 and have been playing pathfinder since August and have never DMed before, but if you'd be willing to do Saturday's around 2pm PST I'd be willing to try. If you have the materials I'd prefer for my first time DMing to be with the Reign of Winter adventure path. Rules: -1st level with max hp for the first 3 levels -32 point buy -NO HUMANS {I find them boring for RP reasons} -NO PALADINS {they are too restrictive} -Core Races only -Core + Base Classes only
I might be interested in running a game for y'all.  Background: 29 year old guy, from southern Louisiana. I've been playing tabletop RPGs since I was a kid, starting with AD&D back in the 90s and leading on up to the current day with everything from Dungeon World to 5th edition D&D to Dark Heresy. Pathfinder is still my favorite system though. I'm off pretty much every weekend and evenings, so we could probably work out a schedule that would be doable for all of us. I do typically try to keep games I'm DMing bi-weekly most of the time, more often than that and burnout starts to set in. I pretty much always just run standard games of Pathfinder myself. The guys at Paizo are better at making games than I am so I don't do any homebrew stuff or any rules or restrictions, so if you want to be a human paladin or a gnome gunslinger or a half-elf summoner go ahead. For y'all I'd run one of the Pathfinder Adventure Path campaigns, I've got access to most of them, so if we got along we'd pick out one together and see what classes/races would be cool for that campaign. I tend to stick to Pathfinder Society rules for character creation, so 20 point buy, 150 starting gold, two traits, ect, but all of that is something we could discuss in detail if y'all wanted me as a DM. I'm not a huge stickler for rules, I know them pretty well but I try to stay flexible in how they're applied--I find it depends on the group. Anyway, if you're interested shoot me a PM or something and we can talk about what might work for us. Thanks!
Thanks for the replies guys! I meet up with my players tonight and I'll bounce these proposals off them and see what they think. I should have replies to you both via private message tonight or tomorrow morning.
alright