Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New Token Pack - Forest and High Elves Heroes 2

Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Hey everyone! HAPPY 2016! (Is this still a thing or am I too late?) Sorry I've been somewhat absent, I've been working on some really cool but time-consuming stuff while still doing tokens in the very little amount of spare time I have! New pack is out! You can get it here:  Forest and High Elves Heroes 2 This is my largest pack to date with 106 items in total! 86 tokens, 10 border-less portraits, and 10 border portraits/tokens! There are total of 5 archetypes (Ranger, Wizard, Mage, Druid, and Bard) as well as mounted, torch, and lamp wielding versions of each.  Lots of weapon and style combinations to choose from! As with the previous pack all the clothing, armor, weapons, etc. were designed to look like they are all part of the same elven civilization.  There is a post discussing the process  here if anyone is interested to learn how the sausage is made. I'll be doing Dwarves next before I create female elves because I need a break from these guys after making so many of them in the last few months! I hope you guys like this pack, I am forever grateful for all the support I get from you all! May all your rolls be flashy 20s, or hilariously catastrophic 1s! Fernando
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
As always, beautiful stuff!
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Wonderful job.  Am I the only one that thinks the bard looks like a more elfy Bruce Campbell?
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Thanks guys! Gabriel, I personally don't see it and it wasn't intentional but I take it as a compliment since Bruce is the man!
Oh wow, beautiful.
These are amazing! Great work. :)
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Thanks guys, I appreciate the support! :)
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Always enjoy the subtle shading and depth you get in your work, Fernando!
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Thanks, Russ , I appreciate all the support! :)
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Cause for celebration whenever I see one of your packs hit the Marketplace, as each of these guys is a sheer work of art. I've copied a couple of your techniques for various things recently, and it really makes a difference.  Thank you!
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Thank you, Alan , I am very flattered and I really appreciate all the support! If you have any questions or want more advise/tips please, don't hesitate to reply or send me a PM :)