Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LF Numenera Players

Have a game started and needing players It is currently listed under Numenera titled "Humanity is Obsolete" Needing 2-3 more players if possible More Info can be found on the Listing
I'm really in to Numenera right now and would love to join the game, but can't really play until 730 PST
Hello! I was just about to make a post looking for a Numenera game. I'd love to play! I have a physical copy of the core rule book, but have never gotten a chance to try it out. I'm new to Roll20, so if you'll take a total newbie (in terms of Roll20 and gameplay), then I'm most definitely interested! I just tried searching around for your game listing, but wasn't able to find it. Any chance you'd send me the link? 
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/36036/humanity-" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/36036/humanity-</a>... There you go, Jude.