Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Is there any interest in a Sci-Fi Savage Worlds Game?

I was thinking of making it a cross between Infinity and Nasuverse. If there's any interest, I'm considering rolling up and running a game tonight.  If people enjoy it, maybe continuing it.  
I am certainly interested, in any SW game really.... Never heard of Infinity and Nasuverse tho.
Basically, in the game I'm considering creating, genetic engineering is a thing. When governments first attempted to create super soldiers, though, the program always backfired.  The beings they created were too perfect and wouldn't follow orders more often than not.  So they had to create soldiers more human.  Inspired by the myths and legends of Terra, they fashioned a bunch of HERO templates based on heroes of old and boom!  Soldiers that were awesome (although often flawed) and followed orders. You play a group of these HEROes that are sent on a mission to find a thing of mysterious power called the Great Answer on a dangerous planet. You'd begin play as Seasoned and gain and unlock abilities pertaining to your chosen HERO template.  There are 7 common HERO templates: Lancer Saber Archer Rider Caster Berserker Assassin So...it's kind of like a combination of Treasure Hunt/Adventure in an unknown world.
Oh this sounds cool. Do you have a time and date in mind for the game?
I'm definitely interested, what time are you thinking. I can play anytime after 730 pst.
I think we can talk tonight
I'm in central time
I can't do 730 tonight as I have work at six in the morning.  730 your time is, like, 11 pm my time
lol 930.  totally fair. no worries
So what, 7 EST is a good time?
Yeah, that's fine
I have another game on Fridays I'm running so if we want to do one on Saturday, if that works better with you guys would that be alright?  Then I won't have to worry too much about time difference.
I start a Numenera game on saturday that is going to go on for a while.  Saturdays for me will be booked up for a bit.  
Darn, I GM a Star Wars game on Sat night.
<a href="http://www.miniaturemarket.com/cvb280213-0061.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.miniaturemarket.com/cvb280213-0061.html</a> This is an example of the kind of feel I'm going for. &nbsp;It's a mash-up of science fiction and fantasy. <a href="http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Nasuverse" rel="nofollow">http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Nasuverse</a> This is nasuverse-it's really, really extensive because it's super popular in Japan. &nbsp;In the Fate/ X animes and games, various heroes from the past are summoned to fight against eachother for the holy grail in modern day Japan. &nbsp;It's Urban Fantasy.
I just read your replies. &nbsp;I'm not sure what to do about it. &nbsp;I haven't had my schedule finalized yet, so I don't know if I'll be working 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift, so we'll find out tommorrow, okay?
Cool. I've been meaning to switch days for my game anyhow, my players seem quite flexible so I'll talk to them about it.