Checking on interest for an introductory game of 1st edition Advanced Dungeons & Dragons during early evenings, Western European time (UTC 0 / +1), on Fridays or Saturdays. This game is intended for people who are new to Table-Top Role-Playing Games. A few details: Game System: 1st edition AD&D core rules + some house rules # Players: up to 4 Day/Time: TBD, but probably Friday or Saturday, early evening in Western Europe Characters: You will receive a pre-generated character to play. I will probably run an NPC in the group as well. Language: English Web Cam Required: No Microphone Required: Yes I don't use video chat, it takes up too much bandwidth and computer screen real estate. We will attempt to use the voice chat feature in Roll20 to communicate. If that doesn't work, we will just type in the text chat window. About You: A resident of Western Europe, English-speaking (native speaker or proficient ESL). You should be new to table-top fantasy role-playing games. If you've played MMPORPGS like World of Warcraft then that is fine, but most of what you know those games won't really apply to a table-top role-playing game. You should be interested in learning about Old-School Gaming. Table-top games in Roll20 don't move very quickly so you must be patient, willing to wait your turn, be cooperative and respectful of others. You do not need to own any of the AD&D rulebooks, I will explain what you need to know to get started playing. About Me: I am American, I live in Central US Time Zone. I started playing D&D in 1980 and have been gaming off and on ever since then. I am in the military and spent almost 2 years living in Germany. I usually DM and currently have an active campaign on Roll20. This will be a very basic, simple game to introduce new players to tabletop fantasy role-playing games. I do not intend that this will be a long-term campaign, just an introductory game to get you started. Other Details: You will be given a pre-generated character to play, everything you need to know will be on the character sheet. If there is something you don't understand, just ask. Everyone is there to learn to play and have fun while doing it. But that also means I won't put up with disruptive behavior. You will get one warning, after that I will simply remove you from the game so that the rest of us can keep playing. If you are interested, send a private message to introduce yourself. The more you can say, the better! If there is enough response then we will try to get a game started.