Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP D&D 3.5 Wednesday 11am to 4pm est

Hello this is a homebrewed world we are currently looking for a fighter type, rogue, and one other. You have always dreamed of being an adventurer and now you have your chance to live your dream. Sir Xander is looking to hire mercenaries to help clear a potential mine site and help fortify the location. From locals as well as any potential threats to the location. This is a precious resource that could help the failing village of Solitar grow as well as be a precious trade commodity. Character Creation rules Stats: 4d6 keep highest 3 stats will be rolled in game. Or you can use a 32 point buy system. No stat higher then 18 after racial adjustments. Classes: PHB, Duskblade, Swashbuckler, Knight. No homebrew classes will be accepted. Races: PHB, Goliath other variant's of races will need to be asked upon, however no monstrous races will be allowed. Starting gold will be rolled for and you will be taking Max hitpoints at first level. Games will be on Wednesday at 11am est to 4pm est.
Hi, I'm Bristol. I'm a 24 year old artist who's trying to get into playing dnd. I'm looking for a 3.5 group to play my first dnd game. I'm new, but I'm informed. I read through the Handbook and have been listening to podcasts for a while. I had my eyes on an unarmed homebrew class I'd love to play, but since I have a hard time finding 3.5 games I can accomodate and choose a handbook class if that's really a problem. (Maybe we can talk about it, though? I'm willing to nerf the shit out of it just to play unarmed non-monk. :D) I'd like to play half-orc or orc or anything with good physical stats, really. I wanna punch things. :) As an artist working from home I have a fully flexible schedule, so I'm available pretty much all day every day.
can i join
We are now looking for a Fighter type and a Rogue, Thank you for your interest.

Edited 1452873926
hello again i am a fighter
Now just looking for a Fighter type, which could be Barbarian, Paladin, Fighter, or Knight Thank you for your interest.
so its a yes ?
We are still currently looking for a Tank type class which could be barbarian, Fighter, Paladin, Knight. 

Edited 1452986702
Aziraphale
Sheet Author
I'm interested, but I'm not that versed in 3.5. Played 1 longer and 2 shorter campaigns in it, so if that level of understanding in the system is okay then count me in. The time-slot also suits me well as I'm GMT+1 (or CEST) So who am I? My name is Daniel but most call me Azi. I'm 28 years old and have played roleplaying games for close to 20 years. I have to read up on which tank class I would choose, but a tank role in it self is no problem for me!
Hi,  I would like to join the game. Honestly I would prefer to play a wizard if possible. If not a rouge or a fighter type will be just fine. 
We are still currently looking for Fighter type barbarian, Fighter, Paladin, or Knight please send me a private message if your interested.  Thank you for your time.
I'm interested but I have a quick question: The wood elf from the Monster Manual, the elf that has +2 Str, +2 Dex, -2 Dex, -2 Int Favored Class Ranger subrace, would that be legal? Because I'm looking to play a Oversized TWF elf ranger. Otherwise, I'd love to play a Goliath Barbarian (though the 18 Str limit does do some stuff, but it would leave room for high rolls on other stats, so eh)... Yeah, I'd love to play the Wood Elf Ranger (though I know you want a tank), though it can definitely be a Barbarian (for tankiness). That would actually be pretty cool, since it's kinda thematic (because of the bonus to Strength from Wood Elf) and because they're the most barbaric and tribal of elves. 
Thank you all for showing interest the game is now full.