Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

MYSTERY GAME! CLICK TO FIND OUT WHAT!

Edited 1452835658
IT'S ... LITTLE FEARS ONE-SHOT! (Not to be confused with Little fears nightmare edition) It'll be done Monday. 1/18/2016. 6pm eastern time. I only need one more player so space is limited, however this isn't gonna be a first come first serve kinda thing. Whoever wants to join has a chance of join. Now I will say this game will have mature themes and it may not be for everyone; such as real life religious conflicts, children put into dangerous situations that may result in their death. Graphic scenes that will disturb and question yourself as a person, as a human being, if you play. so, if you wish to back out now I'll understand. For those of you who still wish to join here's the premise below: 19th Century Great Britian The players are children who live in a Catholic orphanage called St Raphael's Orphanage of Refugee; ran by the ever so caring head nun Ms. Pepper. During the day everything seems normal; however as of late, when the fall of night eclipses the London horizon, the atmosphere grows heavy with an uneasy presence within the walls of St. Raphael. No one has yet to prove exactly what's causing the children to turn their stomachs into an frenzy of worry, but the adults seem blissfully unaware. Some kids say it's the devil trying to worm it's way into our hearts with fear, other's say it's an angel watching over us. Whatever it is, it's getting closer. Will the children find out what ill fate has bestowed upon them before it is too late? Or will they fall one-by-one to a mysterious force that none of them can comprehend? So I hope you like the premise! As for characters the age has to be 6 to 12 years old and ... I think that's it. So, comment below if you're interested and I'll private message some people and give them a Q&A in private message before I drag them into the chat group itself. We will be using skype for audio purposes. Hope to hear from y'all!
It's really good guys!