Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Setting bar values on character token via macro/api?

I am using the shaped character sheets for 5e, and the shaped loader api. currently: when going to a new map and dropping the players tokens, the new tokens do not have the bars linked. i have to set the attributes from the sheet each time i make a new token for the character. fix idea 1: is there an api, that will always set bar1 to AC, bar2 to speed, and bar3 to hp any time i drop a new token for an existing character. fix idea 2: a macro that will set bar1 to AC, bar2 to speed, and bar3 to hp of any selected token thanks!

Edited 1452858143
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Sounds like you did not setup the token prior to making it the default token. What you will need to do is open your character sheet up in edit mode then remove your token. next is to  open up your token (usually a doubleclick) and set up your bubbles to what you want them to represent then save the changes on the token. Now with your token all setup and selected, you will want to make it your default token and save the character sheet. This should fix the problem of the bars not being linked. Linking tokens to journals

Edited 1452858452
tested. perfect. thanks!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
As this answered your question, I will now close the thread. If you have another question please feel free to create a new thread for that question.