Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Has anyone bought Sins of the Paladin - is it good?

I'm thinking of buying the module if for no other reason to see how someone else has designed a Fate Core campaign in Roll20. Unfortunately the Marketplace doesn't have any review/comments feature so I don't have a clue how people have liked it. So here I am asking, how is it?
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Hi Maetco, not to do myself out of a sale but... I made the module and I'm happy to answer any questions you have about it, including anything I did or would/will do differently.  That might help you decide if you have enough info or if you'd still like to go ahead an buy it. I would love to hear how others found it too though.  It's certainly sold a few copies. One immediate thing tough it that it's a single scenario rather than a full campaign.  I'm working on a campaign world now, but in a different setting to Sins.
It's good to hear that making the module has paid off. I've always wondered if any of them have been successful. The info page is clear and I never thought it to be a full campaign (at least in the scale I make my campaigns). If I had clear questions in mind I would have probably asked them in my OP. I don't want to buy the module just for my curiosity. By this I mean that I wan't the content to be useful in my campaigns. Whether in creating a campaign around the module or implementing the module to my own campaign. As you can see, the question is very open and generic.
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Thanks Maetco.  In that case I think it'll do the trick.   It has maps of a village, dungeon and an inn, a couple of scene setting pieces and an adventure which I have tried very hard to keep interesting while still very flexible, so that any Fate GM (or to be honest any fantasy GM if they want to convert it) can use it inside an existing campaign or as a springboard. There are also a number of pre-gen characters and Mook Orcs/Pigmen to deal with, along with their tokens.  Hope it fits the bill for you.