Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problem with Initiative Tracker

I am having trouble with initiative_tracker. I am creating my first game. I have added scripts for initiative tracker and the recommended IsGM and CommandShell. I get an appropriate response from CommandShell when I enter !help. But get no response when I enter !tracker help. I tried !tracker -help since many use the hyphen flag, but nothing there either. The API scripts for my game shows just “spinning up new sandbox.” The scripts I have loaded are Initiative_Tracker, CommandShell, IsGM, CreatureGen, Cgen_tmp, Cgen_confirm, Calendar. Calendar and CreatureGen work properly. Any suggestions?
Apparently the problem was CommandShell. Removing it (and IsGM since that is, I'm told, now done by the API) allowed the tracker to work.