Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Is there a way to link entrances/exits between maps?

Hello! I'll ask my question again: Does anyone know how to link the entrances and exits between maps? Like, say I wanted one edge to join to another side halfway down the grid, so that it looks like they're travelling from page to page if that makes sense? Thanks!
1452959959
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you are using the maps on the same page then there is a useful  teleporter API script that i use to link areas together, players can move between areas of the page with ease using this.
This is almost exactly what I need, only I wish it was usable between two separate maps. Is there a way to set a spawn point at least?
1452966822
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If your tokens are linked to journals then you can just place copies of the player token in the 'start' point on each page and then when you move the ribbon to change page they will already be in place. Since linked tokens represent their journals changed attributes will be persistent across the pages.