Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP 7pm EST DnD 5e

We had one player drop in our "Out of the Abyss" campaign. If you are interested to join put some effort into your application and you got a good chance to join a group with some players that have been playing together for well over a year now. Some information about the game, and my style. • Cinema of the Mind and no grid! • 7pm EST about every friday • Google+ with microphone. • We play with a mix of RP and Fighting • Dark Setting, don’t expect high adventure Please send me your application via PM. I would like to know, where you are from, how old you are, how long and what you have been playing before and a self-assessment of your playingtype. I would also like to have a short summary of what your last characters was like and what he did. And finally what your expectations are from us. If you got any questions, feel free to ask me in the PM or here! Good Luck
bump
bump
bump, don't be shy :)
Player here, we got a few 'empty' applications. Be sure to read the above text! :D
Paul S.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This campaign is going to be awesome.
How late do you guys run?  I have to work ~one weekend a month and be up by 6am EST.  I have to be in bed by 11pm EST to be functional since I'm an old lady. :(
we usually play for around 4 hours +- half an hour depending on the situation at hand
Okay sadly one of the players turned out to be not dependable, because of that I have one slot open again :)

Edited 1457298857
I may just be interested, what content is allowed? By which I mean are you allowing non-core classes/races? Unchained? Gunslinger? Cybertech? For the purpose of an expeditious character
no, no, no, no