Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF 3 Relyable Party members

I'm Looking for 3 Relyable Party members to Play D&D 5e, on a Self-made campain. The Game is squeduled to all saturdays, if not possible we play on sundays. The Team Rogue has already been assigned. Every other Position is available!
I would be interested
what character are you intending on playing?

Edited 1452989757
A teifling bastard son or daughter of a king who rejected him/her because he/her was shameful because was her infernal blood. Either bard or rogue classes I think, possible a trader?  
A bard would be nice... you seam unsure, you are making your character on the spot i see. no problem... send me your skype ID through private message. if you need help creating a character use this... <a href="http://www.pathguy.com/ddnext.htm" rel="nofollow">http://www.pathguy.com/ddnext.htm</a> and then send it to my skype (once i accept you)
I'd like to join if you still have room.
I'm interested in playing a Half-Orc Sorcerer. A son and product of a pact between orc and human tribes, he ran away to the city upon learning of his latent magical ability. However, I can play any class or character if needed for the campaign or party balance.
yes we do... what are you intending on playing? the Rogue and Fighter class are already picked.
Either Barbarian, Warlock or Sorcerer depending on what the group plays out. I can also transfer over a Cleric from 3.5 that I had if the group is still without anything similar.
Are we making are character in the first season?
if you prefere that way... then be it
André F. said: if you prefere that way... then be it No, if you had something else planned we can do it ur way DM :D
I'm up for it, still got room? Playing tonight if you get a full group?
The Party has been assembled there won't be any more recruting.
Apparently you apply for the cleric here? I would love to play although I have yet to play a proper game so would need a bit of guidance for a while. I don't have a cleric character sheet handy but could whip one up quickly if you're interested?
Re-Recruting...
PM your skype details to me, I'd like to learn a bit more about the campaign.
What times do you play saturdays? I think I have a cleric made some place I want to run with.
10 pm London time on Saturday Sundays only if 2 or more players are absent on Saturday
Are there still spots available? Saturday works out rather well for me and i've been looking for a game for a while.