Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

I Can't See the Maps or Tokens

I have been using roll20 for a while and I have had no trouble in the past but when playing a game today, myself and another were unable to view the maps or tokens being used but everyone else could. I also cannot see any other images on this site. Any help or suggestions?
1452992943
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Did you attempt a refresh? If so and it did not help can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.
Unfortunately I am still having issues after following steps 1-3. When I log in to roll20 all I can see are small thumbnails of a broken picture where tokens or general pictures should be. When trying to look at a map it is either white or black. But I can see anything that is drawn on to the map by players. I am using google chrome version 47.0.2526.111, Windows 7, Javascript is enabled, I have Norton anti virus. Console log:&nbsp;<a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/cdn/github.css" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/cdn/github.css</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/cdn/rainbow-custom.min.js" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/cdn/rainbow-custom.min.js</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE dengine.js:4 Initializing new dice engine with randomness... dengine.js:4 Using random entropy <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Favicon.ico" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Favicon.ico</a> Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
1453142979
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Amy, does temporarily pausing/disabling Norton fix the issue? Does the issue happen with the Firefox browser?
Tried Firefox and that hasn't helped. Should i disable Norton add ons or the entire program?
Nevermind, i disabled the add on and that has done the trick. Thanks very much!
1453483311
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for the update Amy, I'll mark this as resolved.