Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Being notified when something is posted in Campaign Discussions

Is there a way to have Roll20 send me an email when something is posted in my campaign's Discussion section?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Click on your name in the top right corner and select your account then scroll down about half way to find a drop down menu in your preference where you can select the frequency of email notifications.
I don't see it.  You're not talking about the app are you?  My phone can't install yhe app, i just use my browser.
Oh, found the thing for notifications in the profile settings.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Sorry I was not clearer on the fact I was referring to the site itself and not the app. As this answered your question, I will close this thread. If you have another question, please post a new thread.