Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF 2-3 Players DnD 5e Homebrew

Hello! We're currently a group of myself and 4 PCs playing a story-driven campaign and balancing (as best we can) between social and combat encounters. We've already begun the story and are two sessions in, so anyone joining would start at the point of the other PCs and at their current level. We play once every two weeks on a day that best fits the most people for roughly 2.5-4 hours per session. This schedule was not a good fit for a couple of our players and they had to step down from the group, so we are looking to replenish our roster. We ask that anyone interested be at least 18 years old.  I only included the basic information here, so for anyone interested I would love to meet and discuss the world and determine if this is the right campaign and group setting for you. Thanks for stopping by and good luck to all in your adventures!
Karl V.
Plus
Translator
Hi Matt, What time zone and approximate time do you play? Karl
I'm available almost any time on weekends and Monday, Tuesday, or Friday evenings (Chicago time).
what time zone and im almost always free evenings EST so i can be pretty flexible with a once every two weeks. what level are the current pc's? and is there room for a bard :)
I have a couple friends who might be interested, depending on the date and time.
We play on whatever day during the week that best suits the most players in the group. We typically start at 7:00 or 7:30 pm and play until 10:00 or 11:00 pm CST. Please send private messages if this works for you and you're interested in chatting further