Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

I am logged into a game I am not logged into

I am the creator of a game that I have been using for months and I logged in recently and everything was frozen in place so I closed the browser and now it wont load properly. The game says I am logged into it still.  I can log into other games just not this one.  its called Champions of Greckle.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Sorry to hear you hit a snag. Have you tried  clearing your cache ? Did you have any API scripts running? If so try disabling them.
i just tried restarting my computer and clearing all my cache and images from the browser and logged in and now its frozen again.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Jonah, I just checked the back end and our servers don't show you logged in or stuck. It's probably local to your end. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.
thank you yes went back and tried all that and it turned out to be my css extension along with my interenet being different and slowing down.  Just needed to wait a long time I guess ... it is all working fine now thanks again for the help.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Glad to hear it is all working for you. I'm going to close the thread but if you have a new issue please feel free to create a new thread.