Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Savage Worlds] Character Sheet Usage Question

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
So, I'm posting this here to cast as wide a net as possible. I have a little time to work on the Savage Worlds Character Sheet and am working on incorporating things like Sheet Workers, etc.  In looking at that it may be beneficial at this time to change Augmentations to a Repeating Section. And now the question...how many people are using the Augmentations section of the character sheet?  I'm trying to get a feel for how big of an impact it would be if I were to change Augmentations to a repeating section, or if I need to do an intermediate step. Thanks. :)
I've never used the Augmentations part, but I've also never needed to (no sci-fi games at the moment).  (also, yay! Updating the SW character sheet! All hail our great and benevolent sheet master GV!)