Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFDM] Kingmaker Friday 4pm [EST]

Edited 1453701831
Toby
Pro
I am looking for a GM to run a kingmaker game on Fridays 4p-8p Eastern Time.  I have a number of players who are interested left over from a previous game that fell apart last year.  And we all have a general idea of what we are looking for.  I understand that beggers cant be choosers but, ideally we want to have some expectations to avoid bailouts later once we have gotten invested in a game. First and foremost, the time is set for 4pm Eastern, and isnt really flexible due to the locations of the players.  It is the most reasonable compromise that we could come up with.  With players having other games, real life etc. So, without further long winded rubbish what we are looking for and our expectations: * Point Buy 25. * Open mind to the use of 3rd party content. * A FIRM understanding of how the content from the Kingmaker adventure path works.  Ultimate Campaign rules. * Has skype and is clearly understandable. Again, I understand that we probably shouldn't be this picky but it saves us trouble later on of having to explain this on skype during next step, or worse we get to the first session and have us or the GM go, "Oops, I'm not okay with that, change it or I dont run your game."  We'd much rather wait than have that happen. Anyways, thank you for reading.  For more information, pls contact me and we can arrange to speak on skype to talk further.
Heya! This looks interesting. My Skype is Ferelonshaderoot. Message me when you can!
BUMP because we are still looking for a GM. Also, um... William I, You are already on my skype AND a player in one of my games. :D