Yes, we are indeed looking for another player as of Jan. 16, 2016. Our game is a pathfinder game using converted FORGOTTEN REALMS content (PRE SPELLPLAGUE). We have had a fairly consistent group sofar with one spot seemingly 'cursed' to be that one who cant seem to stay for longer than 3-4 weeks. I am hoping to turn this around. We have a few small rules that prospective players should be aware of before they apply: Current Level: 7 Stat Rolls: Point Buy 20 Optional Rules: Ultimate Campaign, Dynamic Crafting, Background Skills, Unchained Allowed. Forbidden Content: Summoner & Samurai, any universally accepted OP content, Power gaming, Munchkins, Custom Races. Roleplay: Heavy, conversation oriented. Character Backstory places an enormous part of the direction of the game. The more you participate (in the main story and other people's storylines) the more I will involve your character's story. Good/Neutral Ethics, if you truly believe you can play a NE/LE character and not disrupt the party I will CONSIDER it. Roll20 Macros: Required. Do not even bother playing if you have a problem using the token action buttons and roll20's macros. You dont need to know how to set them up. I've done all of that for you. All you need to do is enter the information on your character sheet, and push the buttons for your token. Maturity: The game has some mild adult content. If you don't think you can handle it, this isn't the game for you. Sexual innuendo, jokes, moderate sexual spells used by villans (Slavers and sex traders mostly). Gender Bend spells. All for flavor not for Erotic Roleplay. Swearing, Violence, Shock etc. So we have a Ratfolk Alchemist/Gunslinger, a Human Artisan (3rd party crafting class), a Moon Elf Druid (Feral Combat) [Packmaster] Archetype. Potientially we could use an arcane caster of some sort with a wide range of available spells. I dislike the hybrid classes as I feel they are too slow in progression for this campaign, but I will consider them if you have a good story. If you are interested in playing a psionic I would consider those as well-- true psionics (Psion, Wilder, Psychic Warrior). Not the semi-psionics found in Keneticist, Vitalist, Tactician. Also, I need players who have a clear skype connection and good sound quality. I am terribly sorry but have some trouble hearing at times and cant also having to ask people to repeat themselves because of bad connections or echoing. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- With all of the rules aside lets get into the story so far. The party has been adventuring together for some time and after many trials found themselves trapped in a frozen land of snow and ice. This separated plane seems to be locked in a perpetual winter, spring, autumn cycle without ever actually experiencing a summer. The immanent arrival of winter a few weeks away makes their task of finding help for the young human female, cursed into the form of a bird ever more urgent. While she is physically healthy, the effects of the polymorph ritual used on her are beginning to show--mentally. They must also deal with the xenophobic winterhavenians, humans, elves and half elves who seem to think all other residents of this frozen little hell are some how less than second class citizens. While this is not true of all humans a significant number of them seem to be cold and distant. Only those in smaller more community minded settlements seem to be able to escape this prejudice. With a little more than 40% of the population being unusual and strange creatures adapted to the cold winters, generally through fur, or blubber this is becoming a more significant problem every year. The party has met up with Rimefire Witches and learned of the Cult of the Endless winter, they have talked with and gained the aid of the local wilderness guards, called the boundary wardens. Who keep travel possible between settlements and the roads open in winter and have made their way to an ancient mountain fortress carved from the very ice of the glacier. And that is as far as we have gotten. So if you feel you might be interested please post an application at: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/27551/rise-of-the-triad" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/27551/rise-of-the-triad</a>