Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dark Heresy 2nd Edition Mondays 7:30 PM CST

My friends and I are looking for people who's looking to run Dark Heresy 2nd Edition starting Monday at around 7:30 PM CST. We're looking for less experienced players (because we're less experienced as well, including the GM) and we're positive we'd bore a player who has a lot of experience with the system. Having played a couple of games is fine but we'll be learning as we play because that's half the fun. This is probably going to lean more towards a roleplay oriented game but we'll be keeping with a 'beer and pretzels' vibe. So there's going to be jokes, cursing, etc. Monday will probably be mostly character creation and the group introductions. If you're interested in trying out Dark Heresy for the first time or you've played a game or two and thought it was fun and looking for something a little more long-term join up!
Still looking for a couple

Edited 1453334799
i'm up for it bro-ham :D however i am experienced but i don't mind playing with less experienced players :P i'm going to try and play a tech-priest if tis cool
1 slot left
Still open!
I would love to play if you would have me.
I would be interested as well. I am large and long fan of 40k and played rogue trader, bit dark heresy 1 and only war.
Please send me a message if you are intrested! Thanks :)