Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll Query Dropdown Help

Here's what I've got so far, or what I want to have, anyway. &{template:default} {{name=Skill Roll}} {{Roll=?{Skill|Athletics, [[@{Athletics}d6>4!]]|Fortitude, [[@{Fortitude}d6>4!]]|}}} {{skill Rolled= choice here}} Is there any way for the skill the player chose to show up in the spot at the end, or is that out of roll20's capabilities?

Edited 1453265673
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Sure, to do this, you'll have to factor more of the Roll Template into the dropdown sections of your Roll Query. For starters, just about the entirity of the {{Roll=}} field (including at least the two closing braces) should be nested in each dropdown section. To accomplish this, you'll need to replace those closing braces with HTML entities (see: Advanced Usage for Roll Queries ). Once this is done, you'll be able to factor in the {{Skill Rolled=}} field into each dropdown section. This was my 1000th post in the Community Forums! :D
Thanks silv, saved my bacon again
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Haha, no problem.
Silvyre said: This was my 1000th post in the Community Forums! :D Congrats! You have been one of the most helpful members of the comunity and we all appreciate it.