Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Problem with an image in Chrome

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I have an image that doesn't appear to be loading in Chrome. The image is used to help text stay vibrant while giving a whitish background to various fields on the character sheet. &nbsp;The image loads fine in Safari. Here's the image under Safari: Here's the image under Chrome: If it helps, here's the CSS: .sheet-WCSkillsRow { width: 785px;&nbsp; padding: 5px;&nbsp; margin-bottom: 5px;&nbsp; background-image: url("<a href="http://www.geeksville.us/roll20/semi-trans75.png" rel="nofollow">http://www.geeksville.us/roll20/semi-trans75.png</a>"); } And here's what the console says: None of my other images seem to have a problem when they get that same error message...in fact, that background image received the same warning and displays (as you can see). Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Chome's very tough on unsecured images. It's the same issue you're having with fonts. I'd recommend hosting the image on the github character sheet repository directly. Here's an&nbsp; example of how I did it the the 5E Sheet. Another place that works well is imgur.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Excellent. I've uploaded the images to git. I'm assuming I have to wait for a merge with the roll20 master before I can call them, correct?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Correct. I left you a question about your pull request. I'm going to go ahead and resolve this issue.