Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Looking for Storyteller] Two Players interested in a weekend New World of Darkness Chronicle.

Hello there, Due to scheduling conflicts our previous weekend game (Harnmaster) will no longer be meeting and now we're in need of a game. My name is Drew and the other player is Sebastien. We're both nineteen years old and mature players looking for a mature group. We're looking for a lasting Chronicle that will at least take a couple months to resolve. I'm usually the Storyteller in my groups and so I'm very eager to finally get to be a player in a World of Darkness game. I'm willing to do Mortals or Vampire, I'm familiar with both. I can probably recruit more players if a Storyteller is interested. If you have any questions feel free to ask. PM me for my Skype contact information. Looking forward to playing with you!
Hi Drew What timezone and times are you looking to do? Oh and what's the frequency of play you're wanting? Weekly, bi-monthly etc. Cheers Amanda
Hello, We're in CST, weekly would be ideal. Saturday's or Sundays are also the best. Thursdays work too. Afternoon or evening timeslot works best. Thank you for expressing interest. - Drew

Edited 1453959001
I'm interested in playing a nWoD game if this ever gets off the ground.  I'm reading the book now with the hope of getting to put it into practice hands on.  I'm also CST and can only play on the weekends.
Hi i'm interested to get into WoD(Chronicles of Darkness now) preferably wanna try the game out as a Vampire leaning towards the Requiem's Version of Malkavians in nWoD Anyway i'd like some information on the game if you'd be willing to invite me (probably even teach me so thats a downside) but preferably on the exact timeslot since i'm in the Philippine Timezone and i need to convert that.
Hey guys thanks for the enthusiasm, I really hope we can find a storyteller to run some games for us. I am not recruiting for my group at this time, I'm currently full up on games that I'm running right now. This thread should be an inspiration point for Storytellers, so many players want to collaboratively tell a story with you! We should do it! Anyone! We're not desperate at all.
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2890977/looking-" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2890977/looking-</a>... &lt;--- If anyone is interested in a CoC one-shot thing. Still looking for that nWoD Storyteller! Looking forward to them responding. :)