Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't edit a macro

So I created a macro for Initiative a while back, however after saving and using it I later found that I cannot edit it at all. When I click on it in the My Setting/Macros tab nothing comes up. When I click on any other macro it has the pop-up that lets me look at it. It's the only macro that has this issue and I don't know what to do. Win7 x64 Firefox v43.0
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, James F. Is it possible that your GM created a macro with the same name and made it visible to you? You might do well to ask.

Edited 1453440207
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
James, if this is the D&D 3.5 sheet, I believe it uses a tokenaction when you link a token to the sheet that creates the Initiative macro.  It's part of the sheet's code and it isn't possible to remove it.  ;-( 
I created the macro when we were doing Pathfinder, we've switched to D&D 5e. However I had the issue back when we were playing Pathfinder.
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
If it is the D&D 3.5 one, it can be edited on the stats tab, however.  Pull the corner of the box next to the roll button to the right of initiative for a larger edit box.