Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

ICONS Game, looking for players.

Edited 1453454935
Days: To be decided (would prefer Fridays starting with 5th Feb if everyone else is up for it) Time: 22:00 (CAT) which is 20:00 (GMT). Number of players: 4 to 5 Game System: ICONS [Mutants and Masterminds creator Steve Kenson made it using FATE] The setting of the game is in a modern day world where there is an "event" that leads to many indeviduals receiving powers. Players will face percicution, being hunted by a department incharge of "containing" all the "victums", and an overlapping Big Bad. The benchmark for the powers used will start at Street Level, and working their way to more Big League style threats. Budget for character: 32 Points to be distributed amoung Abilities, Specialties and Powers as players see fit. Up to 5 Qualities Up to 5 Challanges As game progresses players will aquire more points for their characters.
I'm very interested in this game. I've been trying to find a game of this for about a year now. I have both the Assembled and the older Standard version with the Great Power supplement. Please feel free to contact me. I'm in the Central Standard Time [North America] or [-6 GMT].
Sent you a PM Mike. Also, everyone should be aware I welcome new and experianced players alike, Anyone who likes M&M but wants to try something Rules Light, or play FATE/FAE but think super powers could be handled a lot better, I welcome you to join, will even run a Pre-game One Shot to help get the feel of everything.

Edited 1453499963
Hello!  I fit that description pretty well, I've played M&M and HERO, but I'd be interested in trying ICONS as well, and this setting sounds fun.  Friday's a good day for me and  20:00 GMT is about 16:00 my time, so I'm available.  I'll be new, so I don't have the books for the system, but I'm willing to learn!  Unfortunately, I don't have a mic or webcam, so I'll need to use text messaging to communicate.

Edited 1453552642
Hi, I would be interested in this. I never played a superhero game before but would like to try. The setting also one that interests me, a more dark and realistic superhero game instead of the classic ´superhero in tights´. I am in GMT+1 and a game at 20.00 GMT on friday should work nicely. feel free to send me a PM.
Hey, I am MST. I would not be able to play until an hour and fifteen minutes later at the earliest, but I am highly interested.