Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Music On Load And Pop-Out Jukebox

Edited 1453556734
Okay, so I'm not sure if it's known and/or designed this way, but if you pop-out the JukeBox into its own window, map OnLoad music/sound effects won't change. I'm not sure if it doesn't for everyone, or just the person who has it popped out. I can't know for sure until I can get my players on today. To reproduce, open any map page that is suppose to have an OnLoad music playlist. Detach the JukeBox, move the Player's tab to another map, then after the page loads, move the tab back to the map page with the OnLoad music playlist. It works as it is suppose to when the JukeBox is embedded in the game window. Tested on Chrome Version 47.0.2526.111 (64-bit)  OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 Javascript is enabled No anti-virus Only running 1Password extension
Just tested with a player, and when I have JukeBox in its own window, OnLoad will not work at all for them either. 
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Thanks for catching this. I've confirmed the problem.