Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Hangs up when I try to upload a PDF

Hey, I was trying to upload a character sheet as a PDF to a Handout. The green bar showed the process had completed, but then hung up without completing the upload, or perhaps completing the conversion to an image.  I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium and Chrome Version 29.0.1547.49 beta-m
1376326074
Gid
Roll20 Team
How large is the PDF file? There's a 5MB limit for file uploads.
Should still be okay, it was a shade under 5MB at 4.6MB. Maybe still too big though?
1376330714

Edited 1376330855
Gauss
Forum Champion
I tested a 3.8MB PDF character sheet and it worked in chrome 28.  Assuming the file size is below 5MB please email me the file so I can test the file. I will PM you the address.  Workaround that you can try: Upload the character sheet as a PDF to the map, them delete the image. Go into your art library manager and tag it. Go to your art library, search for the tag, and then drag the image to the handout.  - Gauss
1376419615
Gauss
Forum Champion
I have tested your PDF and it gives a conversion error. If you try it on the map instead of the handout you will see the error notice. I will let the Devs know but I don't know if there is anything they can do. It may have something to do with your PDF.  - Gauss
No problem, I've worked around it. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Great work, by the way, love the site.