Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] John C's Inventory Manager Script

I have John's script setup and working and am wondering if there is a way to use it to setup inventories for vehicles or houses without it being added to the total weight of the character?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sure thing, just increase the size of your page and make sure that you don't increase the size of the base 'player inventory' image you placed initially. That way everything placed on the new section to the right won't count towards weight as it won't be classed as being 'on' the player.
Ziechael said: Sure thing, just increase the size of your page and make sure that you don't increase the size of the base 'player inventory' image you placed initially. That way everything placed on the new section to the right won't count towards weight as it won't be classed as being 'on' the player. WOW... You are right. I didn't even think of that :(  Oh well I am new to using Script. Thanks a lot.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Don't worry, I spent a lot of time tweaking that script to allow things like mounts, bags of holding etc and often had to bodge my way through by 'cheating'. Just glad it worked for you :)