Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Multiple Arcs of Illumination on a Single Token

Is there any way to create lighting for Dynamic Lighting on a token that uses more than one style? The specific instance I'm looking at is in Hackmaster  a PC is using a miner's lantern which gives light for 20' in a 360° radius but also projects 50' forward in a 45° arc.  So far my jury-rigged fix has simply been to make a second small token that looks like a lamp that does the 360° light, and put the 45° light on the character token. Which technically works but is a pain to try to move them together and tell which I'm clicking on etc etc...  
Not possible without using multiple tokens grouped together.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You could however use  The Aaron's 'Torch' script  to add a token that follows your player around and has it's own light settings (at least I think that it how it works!).
Have to be a Pro level subscriber though.

Edited 1453907198
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks HB, I shouldn't presume that all KS backers invested at the mentor (Pro) level and therefore have access to the API. Apologies for any confusion Zoula
Thanks, I do have access to API so I'll give that a look. :)