Hi I'm Favio, I've played in one 5e campaign that has idled for 2-3 months and I don't think it will recover. My only other rpg experience is Rogue Trader. I want to find a game where people will be patient with my inexperience and work with me until i have a full understanding of the rules. That being said, I have an idea of what I'm doing. I built a Halfling LIfe Cleric that I wish to play, though i'm not opposed to building something else if asked. I'm mostly looking to have fun and learn how a good campaign is run as I'd like to DM myself one day. Please get in contact if you're interested.Wednesdays and Thursdays are the main days I am not available since i play Warhammer 40k and This Is Not A Test on those days. I'd like to keep late Sundays open in case my first group gets their shit together. Thanks and i look forward to hearing from you.