Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Folders in addition to tags for resource management?

Did this ever get implemented? The topic was closed and labeled "Complete," but I still don't seem to be able to create a folder. Thx.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Yes, it did.  Both the Journal system and the Jukebox system have folder capability at this time.
I'm sorry, I was not clear. I meant for 'Your Library'. There is a lot of art I would like to consolidate by game. Is there an update on the time frame, Devs?

Edited 1454041476
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The asset library does not have folders at this time. I am not aware of any intent at the moment to work on such, although I believe Steve has mentioned a desire to improve the asset library (in a conversation about bulk operations only working on 30 items at a time).
As mentioned in  This Thread requesting a more complete version of folderage (to which you're more than welcome to add your vote!), Riley D stated that: Riley D. said: ... We'll continue to expand this functionality to other aspects of the interface as well such as the page toolbar and the Jukebox. which he said in  The Original Suggestions Thread , which is now closed. The jukebox has been implemented in the ten months since that point. Nothing else has, as of yet. One presumes they're still working on it. It would indeed be nice to have more organization over art library assets, but it looks like we'll have to keep waiting. -Phnord the Patient and Self-Referential
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
For reference this is the most recent statement on the subject (as mentioned by Brian above): Steve K. said: Art library management is something that's important to the Roll20 Dev team. It's something we consider a priority, however the API infrastructure has to come first, which will be the focus of our next update. I'm hoping the marketplace and art library management comes shortly after that.