Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Disappearing token

My group has spent the past few sessions on the same map (Wave Echo Cave for Lost Mine of Phandelver).  Each character has a sheet in the journal section assigned to me and the player.  Each character has a token associated with the sheet.  The first session went as expected.  Since then, we've had problems with some tokens disappearing.  We've tried different browsers but that hasn't helped. The rogue's token is visible to some players but not others (including me, the DM).  I created a new token and associated it with the character sheet, but that disappeared in the next session.  The cleric's token also disappeared.  I created a new one and it seems to be working now that we've straightened out some lighting issues, but the rogue's token is still not visible to most of us.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
(Moving this over to Bug Reports & Technical Issues) Can you and all your players please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues checklist (confirm you're using the latest non-test version of Firefox or Chrome and briefly swap browsers in case this is a browser issue; turn off all extensions, addons, and anti-virus; and clear your cache) to see if one of those components is causing the problem? We can only help if we can recreate your issue, so it is important that you follow each step. If doing that fixes the issue, just let us know. Otherwise, move on to Step 4 , and we'll need all that information ( especially the console logs from everyone when the map with the rogue token loads and then rogue moves the token around) to further assist you.