Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Anyone Running a world of darkness game on mondays and tuesdays?

Like the title says I'm currently looking for a world of darkness game mondays or tuesday. I prefer nwod and 2nd edition but if you got a owod slot open in the game I'll take it too. I honestly don't have any preference on what kind of world of darkness game. I just wanna play one before the worst happens lol. Anyways hope I get some feedback from this. Oh, for the time it really doesn't matter for me 
Do you have a preference of the Japanese Fera court vs W20 Wild West?
so, I've played w20 wild west and it was fun. however, my inner weeb is shouting at me "go for the japanese fera court" So, I guess I'll go with the Fera court.
I will see if I can come up with something.  It will likely be on Tuesdays at 7PM Eastern.
Sounds goods