Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[FFD20] Looking for pre-made characters/enemies

This seemed like a more "active" place to ask this, however if it is in the wrong section I do apologise. I am looking to start a FFD20 game soon, Final Fantasy system using "Pathfinder" as a base, and was wondering if any other players/GM's know of additional resources online to take from.  I would like to get some of the "Original Cast" from the games, more importantly Final Fantasy 9 Characters and enemies. The party are part of a "Hunting Guild" so I have already made several characters for that guild to not feel empty however with the huge range of characters that are in a final fantasy game I am thinking it will be too much work to do each individual character myself. If you don't have any resources at hand, maybe suggest Classes/Levels/Feats etc for a character? This is also my first time GMing a Pathfinder game, though I am moving from D&D 3.5 and they are rather similar, so if you do use abbreviations please note what they stand for. Note: We are mostly sticking to FFD20 system, so I will not tend to use much of Pathfinder based classes/races/feats/spells etc. FFD20 has it's own list of Races and classes we are using explicitly, with spells pretty much replacing those already found in pathfinder. Feats are a slight mix to allow the party some more customization. Races:  Hume, Burmecian, Dwarf, Moogle, Qu. Banned Classes: Any that use guns(Chemist is fine but bullet/gun related abilities don't exist), Engineer, Technomancer, Kefkanite, Magicite Knight Magitek Pilot. 
Silvyre
Forum Champion
From the Roll20 Community Code of Conduct : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. Here are some good places to look for some Final Fantasy d20 / Pathfinder character advice: Final Fantasy d20 Forums /r/FinalFantasy/ /r/Pathfinder_RPG/ /r/rpg