Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Request] Mechwarrior/Battlemech

Im looking for the Mechwarrior and Battletech character/mech sheets.
Currently, they have not been made for Roll20.  As such, they do not exist here.  Yet.
who can we get to do one ??
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
CPP can add it to his 1000 sheet notches...  he'll probably have it done by tomorrow.  ;-)
Wes
Sheet Author
I'm currently working on one. I have no date for its release yet though.
Vince said: CPP can add it to his 1000 sheet notches...  he'll probably have it done by tomorrow.  ;-) Well who is this CPP Ill ask him..
Wes said: I'm currently working on one. I have no date for its release yet though. is it that hard or something ?
Wes
Sheet Author
Well, for one I have no formal training in HTML or CSS. I have just recently started working on it again and I believe that the new sheet worker functions that were added will help the infrastructure of the sheet, but I will have to familiarize myself with js, which is another language that I know nothing about.   Believe me I wish I was faster at getting these things done. Soon hopefully.
GiGGles said: Vince said: CPP can add it to his 1000 sheet notches...  he'll probably have it done by tomorrow.  ;-) Well who is this CPP Ill ask him.. Not with school in session he won't.  And while I am completely unfamiliar with the incredibly handsome fellow Vince is talking about, he sounds devilishly clever and a true gift to society.  

Edited 1454188335
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
GiGGles said: Wes said: I'm currently working on one. I have no date for its release yet though. is it that hard or something ? @Giggles It can be.  A basic "static" sheet is not too hard, maybe even done in one evening... but a more complicated one...well, lets just say that some sheets are NEVER done(Pathfinder, ugh).  99% of the community sheets on Roll20 are done by volunteers (5eSRD being the exception).  There are many other factors as well, do you know the system, have the books(or access to the rules), do you play the system, do you have a life, etc...?  I don't really mean to rant , really...  It's just that the majority of the players and GM's only see the end result of many, many, hours of work. Sorry.  But that felt good.  ;-) @CPP You mean you have a life outside of roll20?  We really need more sheet plebes  authors. ;-P