Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[3.5e] Using Roll Templates in other Macros

Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
I'm probably screwing something obvious, but this whole macro-writing system/language has me thoroughly confused.  Using the 3.5E Sheets built in.  I can see that after using the sheet, it generates an Attribute called 'willmacro' which includes the Roll Template information. Basically the macro I am looking to create is something to do secret GM using Roll Templates.  The Macro is basically meant to work as: Click Will Save Choose Target of Will Save Will Save Roll Template whispers Will Save to GM So I think it should probably be something like /w gm @{target|willmacro} but I get error messages telling me 'willmacro' doesn't exist. I'm sure people will be able to answer this in seconds, but as I said, the Macro-language just confuses the snot out of me.
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
try: /w gm @{target|target|willmacro} the target attribute can take multiple targets so you sometimes need to give it the full name.
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Thanks Diana.