Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Minor question on creating maps in-game

Bit of an annoyance. I have many maps, and when I create a new map, I have to scroll all the way to the right to drag it back to the left, on the map selection drop-down. How can I set it up so a new map appears first in line on the left side?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Unfortunately, there isn't a way of doing this currently.  This would be a great suggestion for the Suggestions and Ideas forum, if it isn't there already. There are some bookmarklets out there that can change the way your pages are displayed allowing you to see more of them at once and still drag them about.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Suggestion Thread: &nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1618045/slug%7D#" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1618045/slug%7D#</a>...
Thanks for the link! I'll pop that idea in suggestions.
Hey, one solution is to keep a blank map at the far left, and then when you need a new map use "Duplicate Page", which creates a copy of the page to the left of the original.
Brilliant! Thanks for the fix :)&nbsp;
Also, don't forget that you can Archive some of your older maps that you don't use. &nbsp;Or even ones you do. &nbsp;Archiving most of your maps would save you having to drag maps quite so much. I use the Archive function all the time to store maps that we're not currently using. &nbsp;They are only a few clicks away.
Yes, the Archive function is invaluable. I should probably do that with every map I'm not using in the next couple weeks - that would do a lot to clean up my mappy mess!