Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Anyone playing Steampunk Games?

I'd like to find a game with a Steampunk theme, or to find players with an interest in Steampunk campaigns. Anyone interested?
As far as running goes, I do have a game in need of players.  It is not specifically steampunk, but we could spend some time in a steampunk world.  It is basically a dimension hopping campaign.  If you can find someone else to run, I am definitely interested.  I can think of a lot of good open systems that I could teach.

Edited 1454445384
Ian S. said: As far as running goes, I do have a game in need of players.  It is not specifically steampunk, but we could spend some time in a steampunk world.  It is basically a dimension hopping campaign.  If you can find someone else to run, I am definitely interested.  I can think of a lot of good open systems that I could teach. I'd be interested, if you're accepting beginners that is.