Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Inventory Set 2: Potions & Gems

Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Inventory Set 2: Potions & Gems is up! A collaborative effort with Aaron. This time around Aaron used his programming talents to create a multitude of variety of perfect to flawed gems, potions - half filled and filled, bubbles or plain. Like the first set, there are 100 items, each with four different backgrounds: 140 x 140 map token elements, 140 x140 token elements with a scroll background, banner display tops and 2 x 3 ratio playing card sizes! We hope you enjoy this set as much as the first!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Yeah!  Some lazy programmer finally got off his butt and pushed out some images....  =D
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
We soo need API access to market content ( VOTE ). 1) This is great pack, with lots of variation  2) I could have lot of fun with this and API. 3) Its "Set 2".... they wont stop at "Set 2"... if they had plans to stop soon it would have been "Set II"

Edited 1454471759
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Stephen S. said: We soo need API access to market content ( VOTE ). 1) This is great pack, with lots of variation  2) I could have lot of fun with this and API. 3) Its "Set 2".... they wont stop at "Set 2"... if they had plans to stop soon it would have been "Set II" Muwah ha ha ha ha aaaaaaaaa...I mean...what do you mean, Stephen...? What if I promised to make bamboo?